Monday, 16 January 2012

Getting her signed up Part 2

So here's the deal: G would come along to the naturist spa and I...would joun her at a yoga class.

I've come to realise that G got the sweet part of this particular deal. She loves saunas and Jacuzzis and, as I've mentioned before, she isn't afraid of stripping off.
I, on the other hand, was feeling a bit ridiculous. Clad in shorts and t-shirt, feet bare, I twisted and stretched in ways I'm sure men aren't supposed to. I had on black Diesel boxers in case I was made to stand on my head and the shorts revealed all, but fortunately this wasn't the case.

The room was full of lithe, stretched out ladies, and a few odd gents. I found it difficult concentrating on my breathing and movements - G was wearing ultra-tight lycra and her pert butt was bent over just inches from my face.

Yoga was more of a work out than I thought it would be. I ached all the next day. The good news is that G is definitely game for the spa, she's even considering a full-on sex club but there's an issue with confidence.

I don't have a problem with how I look. I'm a keen cyclist and swimmer, I have a toned body and don't mind showing it off. G has a gorgeous body but she's not so sure of herself. The pictures we've taken of each other have convinced her that we're an attractive couple, and the yoga proves we're pretty good at bending every which way.

We just need to find ourselves in the right company. We've been encouraged by the sexually liberated Londoners who have already been in touch. Bit by bit we'll gain confidence. Next step: some showing off in the spa, which will likely happen on 28 Jan (hope it's warm).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.