Sunday, 22 January 2012

Meet me in St Pancras

--- A short erotic story by a lady, for ladies (and gents) ---

'Meet me in St Pancras' said the note. I had found it fixed to the fridge as I was getting ready to leave for work. 'Upstairs bar, 1830. Pack for the weekend.' it ended.

It was our first Valentines weekend together as a married couple. Jake must have something planned, I thought. He always knows how to surprise me.

In my overnight bag was my favourite dress, light grey, lacy and long. It hugged my curvy size 8 figure and plunged far enough to reveal a fair amount of cleavage. I hoped I had the chance to wear it.

Of course I had also packed some of Jake's favourite lingerie - I'm sure it was going to be that sort of weekend.

Throughout the day I wondered where it was we were going. I knew it wouldn't be too far away as Jake hadn't told me to take my passport. At lunch I mentioned the note to a couple of my close girl colleagues.

"You lucky little thing. I bet it's some cosy pub in the country."
"Yeah, or maybe a boutique Brighton hotel."
"I'd be happy going anywhere with Jake. I'm sure you won't be spending much time out your room Sal!"

The three other girls broke into a fit of giggles and I just smiled and blushed. They had only seen Jake in some of the few wedding photos I had brought in. In the pictures his wavy brown hair and pronounced cheek bones were set off by bright grey eyes.

He was a handsome man, especially in those pictures wearing his suit. Only I knew, however, that he looked fantastic underneath as well, but that was definitely not an insight I was going to share with the girls. Well, not today anyway.

The afternoon dragged on. At last it was time to leave. I walked past my grinning colleagues and out the door, heading for the underground.

St Pancras was busy with commuters and leisure travellers. Through the bustle I spotted Jake at a table at the decadent bar that occupied one end of the platforms. I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face. My beautiful man was wearing a dark suit and white open necked shirt, his eyes lifted and met mine.

I had on a blue dress that swished above my knees. Underneath I wore stockings that, although not visible to anyone else, made me feel extremely sexy. And so, full of confidence, I strutted past a gaggle of ogling businessmen on my high heels and straight into the arms of my man. He gave me a deep kiss and brushed my ass, making it perfectly clear to the other men that I was his.

Over cocktails Jake flourished our passports. "Let's go to Brussels." he casually said. My heart leapt with excitement. I threw my arms around him and again we kissed.

The 19:36 Eurostar service to Brussels was busy with tired workers and lovestruck couples. We were in Standard Premier class and had a table all to ourselves. I sat back and crossed my legs, allowing Jake a glimpse of the top of my stockings. He smiled and caressed my thigh.

I'd have loved to go further but a young, suited gentleman across the aisle kept looking in my direction. I could tell his eyes were on my legs and breasts but I didn't care.

I'm proud of my body. I keep slim through attending regular yoga sessions. Up until my mid teens I had hoped to be a ballet dancer, but my 32 D breasts soon grew and put paid to that particular dream. My hair was the same shiny dark brown as Jakes, my eyes a light green.

The inhabitants of Brussels had kicked off their weekends by the time we arrived. The streets were full of revellery. Our taxi whisked us to the 5 star hotel and the pretty blonde receptionist got us swiftly checked in and into the room.

Lit by dim lamps the room was a picture of elegance. At its centre was a king size bed covered in white soft cotton sheets. After unpacking my things I went into the bathroom and stripped. I deliberately left the door slightly ajar.

Unzipping myself from my clothes I stood naked in front of the mirror. I heard Jake moving around the bedroom. The walk in shower was large and the water hot. The soothing water trickled down my neck and felt sensuously warm on my breasts.

I became aware of a presence behind me. Jake sat on the bathroom counter and watched as I soaped my ass and breasts. I lingered on my nipples and in the crevasse of my butt. Teasing him made me ache in anticipation.

As I towelled off afterwards Jake went to order room service. After a light meal of chicken salad we lay together and made plans for the next day. We were exhausted but horny.

Jake stood at the end of the bed. He shrugged out of his suit jacket, stepped out of his trousers and unbuttoned his shirt. Wearing just his short, clingy black boxers I smiled widely in excitement. I beckoned him over.

Hooking my fingers into his waistband I slowly revealed his naked form. His semi-hard cock was inches from my face. I ran my hands over his legs to his strong ass. Taking him by surprise I jerked him onto the bed so that he fell next to me.

I was still naked and glowing from my shower. I pulled the bed covers from me and allowed Jake to gaze at my body. His fingers traced around my nipples and then down the arch of my spine. As one hand moved over my curvy behind the other found its way to my pussy, smooth except for a small tuft of hair.

My clit became engorged and ever more sensitive to his touch. We were both still tired but ready for each other. I turned over and presented myself to him, then gasped as his thick, hard penis penetrated.

With him spooning me, one hand clasping my breasts, the other rubbing my clit, we made fast, but highly satisfying love.

The next day was filled with sightseeing and good food. It was fun getting to know the city but we both knew why we were here. That hotel bedroom called to us and at last it was time to return to it.

Neither of us wanted the excitement to be over as fast as it was last night. So we put swimming things on under our clothes and headed for the hotel sauna.

There was no one else around when we arrived. Slightly shocked I read a sign stating that swimsuits were not allowed. I forgot how at ease Europeans are with nudity. Emboldened by the fact that we were alone I removed my bikini and stepped into the heat.

As I lay on my towel I looked down at Jake's naked form on the bench below. Sweat beaded between his pecs and abs. His member was slightly swollen in the warmth.

Just as I started to relax the door opened. A handsome blonde haired man stepped in. I hadn't even realised he was outside the sauna and now here he was beside me. All three of us were naked.

To his credit the stranger only glanced once or twice at my breasts and between my legs. I could tell he was trying hard not to get erect. In a mischievous mood I rolled onto my stomach and swung one leg down onto Jake's bench. The other man now had a perfect view of my ass and pussy.

Jake grinned and played with my toes. He conversed with the stranger, a businessman from Stockholm. I just lay there quietly amazed at how quickly I was able to forget my inhibitions. At last Jake sat up.

"I'm sorry but I've got to take her away from you now, it's too hot in here." he said.
"No problem. And thanks, it was great to meet you both."

I turned and stood and saw that the stranger had covered himself with his towel, under which was a large bulge. I smiled at him then strode out the sauna, a little extra wiggle in my hips.

Jake followed and, after shutting the door behind him, grabbed my ass.

"I think you made his night." he whispered.
"Oh yeah?" I replied, "Well how about I make yours too?"

We both dressed and hurried back to our room. This time, instead of showering alone I invited Jake to join me. He lathered up a cloth and covered my body in bubbles. I watched bemused as he fascinated himself with feeling my smooth, silky skin.

I stood under the jet of water and sluiced away the soap. But not before easing a couple of fingers into my pussy and then my ass. I wanted to be absolutely squeeky clean for my man.

Taking the cloth from Jake I traced his muscular contours and made him turn around so as to focus on his gorgeous butt. His member quivered in anticipation and a last I squeezed some suds over it and held him in my hand.

With the lightest of touches I ran my fingers over the shaft. After gliding up and down several times I played with his balls amd then further back to his smooth perenium. I slipped a soapy finger inside him until he was as clean as I.

We took our time drying each other off. I made Jake go and wait in bed a I pulled on some fresh, clean lacy underwear. With my make up reapplied I was ready.

There was just one bedside lamp on, creating dark shadows throughout the room. Jake was in bed with the covers just above his stomach. One hand was down there as he played with himself and watched.

I paraded at the foot of the bed and wiggled along to an invisible tune. With my back to him I bent over and stuck my g-stringed ass way up in the air. Slowly rising back up my hands move up my back and removed the bra.

His eyes went to my breasts. I pushed them up then let them full before taking hold of my nipples between finger and thumb. Turning once again I took hold of both sides of the g-string. Slowly, slowly I rolled it over my ass, bending over as I did.

Just as slowly I stood back up, now dressed only in high heels. For one last time I walked the room, the heels and my mood putting an extra sway in my hips, and making my boobs stick up and out.

I kneeled on the bed and felt Jake's excitement beneath the covers. He pulled me into a lying position and we gently brushed lips.

"Did you enjoy that?" I ask with a smile.
"What do you think?" He replied.

I moved my hand back to his groin and giggled. I needed to see him naked and so pushed down the sheets, exposing him. I licked his nipples then kissed his stomach. Then I took his firm member in my mouth.

I relished the hot, smooth feel of him and flicked my tongue at the top of the shaft. My lips tightened as I moved my head back and forth. When he let out a deep groan I increased the pace a little, and slid a hand underneath to caress his ass.

He was starting to enjoy my sucking and licking a little too much and so I moved my mouth back to his stomach, his nipples then his mouth.

"Lie on your front" he instructed me.

I did as I was told and felt him climb on top of me, his weight carried on his legs either side of my hips. His strong hands began kneading my back. He massaged my shoulders for several minutes. When he occasionally bent down to kiss my neck I felt his large manhood press against my bottom.

He turned me over and began squeezing my breasts before moving in to lovingly lick and suck my nipples.

"Put this cushion under your ass and spread yourself for me"

My lover was obviously in the mood to take charge tonight. Just as well, then, that I was feeling submissive. He always knew exactly what to do with me, moulding my body into different shapes to fondle and finger as he liked. If it was anyone else it wouldn't be quite so pleasurable but Jake could play me like a violin.

Lying as he wished he slid down the bed to lick and kiss the inside of my thighs.

"Oh, oh yes I like that. Please Jake, my clit wants you."

He ignored me and sent me into a dizzying rush as he left my sweet spot untouched.

"Please Jake, please!"

I felt his wet tongue lightly press on my clit. I thought I was going to explode right then.

"Oh god yesss!" I shouted.

His response was to lap at me and circle my pussy in random patterns. His hot mouth pressed harder on me. I then felt his middle finger ease inside me. Immediately he found my G spot.

With his fingers and tongue taking me to ecstasy I surrendered myself entirely to him. I was all his to do with as he pleased. Looking down I could see that he wanted me - he was still rock hard from earlier.

"My cock wants to be inside you Sal."
"Mmmm, give it to me. Come here big boy."

We kissed passionately, tongues writhing over each other. I raised myself further and held my legs at the back of my knees. His large manhood grazed my clit then slid inside. His erection was huge, but I was so wet and turned on that he moved inside comfortably.

"Oh, oh you're so big."
"Uh huh? You like that?"
"I do, yes, I want more."

I felt him go deeper until I felt entirely complete.

"Mmm Sal, you feel so good."

His thrusts back and forward were slow and gentle. I wanted him to go faster but knew he was in control and so I just lay back and revelled in the feel of him filling me and rubbing against my clit.

He leaned down to kiss me on the lips and then kissed my breasts. He then sat up and pulled out.

"No! More, give me more!"
"Don't worry, we're not done yet." he said. "Get on all fours."

Once again I did as I was told. I got on my knees then bent over to rest on my arms. My back was arched and so my pussy and ass were in the air and all his for the taking.

He didn't penetrate immediately, instead choosing to tongue my clit and ass for a few minutes. I submissively awaited his cock.

Jake felt even larger than before. When he was all the way in he cupped my tits and resumed his slow thrusts. The feel of his cock taking me from behind, his hands grasping my breasts, or occasionally caressing my butt, made me give even more of myself over to him. Whatever he did with me now I knew that it would cause intense pleasure for both him and myself.

His hardness was pressing on my G spot again. I was going to orgasm so hard. But again he stopped and took his cock out of me.

"Where do you want me now?" I asked in a high, breathy voice.
"Lie down on your side and bring one knee up to your waist."

He stroked me as I got into position. My left leg was out straight, my right brought up beyond my waist and bent at the knee. My torso twisted slightly so that he could look at and play with my breasts should he so desire. My pussy, anus and clit were presented for him.

Now he felt larger again. I reached back and held his cock, slick with my juices, as he penetrated. I was in servitude to this cock, my role tonight to pleasure it with my heaving tits, my pert ass and, of course, my soft pussy. It was a role I was enjoying immensely.

The curve of his manhood and the swollen head at the end pleased me more than any dildo ever could. Suddenly I was overwhelmed by a dizzying feeling of absolute release.

Jake was in charge but I wanted to touch him. I put my hand between my legs and fondled his large balls, then back to the perfectly smooth area between the base of his cock and his ass.

As I probed his orifice I peaked and climaxed over several minutes until at least I was totally spent. I looked behind me into his deep conquering eyes. They were full of desire but he knew I would be feeling tender and so he just rested and stroked my back and ass.

He pulled out of me and lay behind, cupping my breasts and tracing the contours of my body with his fingers. He kissed my neck and I felt the fullness of his pent up lust nestle between my buttocks. I could tell that he wasn't done with me yet, but I also knew that he wanted me to bask in the afterglow of my orgasm. I felt enveloped by the expensive sheets, the warmth of the room and the totality of his love.

"Do you still need me?" I asked demurely. I was still enjoying being submissive. Don't get me wrong, I'm a strong minded independent woman, and there have been plenty of times when I've taken charge in the bedroom. But tonight I had given myself completely to him.

"Yes, I'm not done with you yet gorgeous." He replied in a deep voice infused with passion.
"Where do you want me?"
"Right where you are. Are you ready for me now?"
"Yes."

Again I twisted around to present by breasts and arched my back to offer myself to him. He was still hard from before and so didn't hesitate before re-entering.

It was so exciting acting the part of his sex toy. I was slick with his saliva and my earlier orgasm. His thumb circled and then penetrated my ass giving me a whole new thrill.

In this position, thumb inside me, the rest of his large hand holding my butt and the other squeezing my tits I felt him harden even more.

"Ooo yes Jake, I'm all yours, cum deep inside me."

He groaned in response. His swollen member pistoned and pumped as he ejaculated hard. He emptied himself as far inside me as he could which brought me to a surprising second climax.

For a minute he prolonged his pleasure with me until at last he stopped and gradually withdrew, leaving a small trail of his juices on my pussy and butt.

As we held each other I relished this moment of pure tenderness. My man was so familiar with my body, and I with his, that I knew I could look forward to many years of great sex like this.

We fell asleep in this position with his arm holding my breasts, his spent manhood, which I adored at that moment more than ever before, resting hopefully on my ass. I rested and waited for the moment when I was needed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.