Friday, 6 January 2012

Reunion sex

Ah reunion sex, there's nothing quite like it.

As previously mention G and I hadn't been able to get our hands on one another for a good few weeks. At last the time came when we found ourselves all alone and very horny. Chores had to be done first though, but I decided to spice things up a bit.

Like a kid in a candy store I pawed through G's extensive lingerie collection. Eventually I selected some dinky and frilly knickers and a black corset on top of which she sheathed herself in a clingy silk slip. G then proceeded to do some cleaning and tidying, bending over towards me every now and then to reveal her deep cleavage, or in the other direction so that the slip clung tightly around her buttocks.

My turn. G has a thing about me ironing in my underwear. She picked out tight white boxer shorts (which I'm happy to wear as I love how I look in them. For half an hour I leaned over the ironing board and gave her a proper eyeful.

Chores done, and both horny as hell. I slid the slip's straps from her shoulders and let it fall to the floor then pulled her close to get a good grope of her bum. I turned her around and peeled her out of her corset then cupped her 32C breasts. She was in a squeezing mood tonight and I tweaked her nipples for good measure.

Next I untied the bows at the sides of her knickers and slowly pulled them away revealing her smooth buttocks and freshly shaven pussy (bare except for a tiny patch of hair.) I picked her up and carried her to bed.

 We nuzzled and snogged, cuddled and fondled. I kissed her neck and stomach. She spread her legs and I licked the inside of her thighs, slowly, slowly. At last I moved to her soft pink labia and licked and sucked until soon her moans were getting louder and louder. I slurped and lapped her up and slipped my finger, then two, inside to probe her G spot. She orgasmed.


After a brief rest I turned her onto her stomach and gave her a deep (hands only) massage. Tonight she wanted to focus on her buttocks. Fine by me. I kneaded and spread and lightly ran my finger tips along her spine and ass. She turned over.

"Come on then, take them off." She said.


How to create a human vibrator...turn him on, turn this on...

I stood and pulled off my shorts then stood there naked for her to admire. I got back into bed for her to take me in her hands and gently masturbate me. After so long I was huge with pent up sexual need. She was still wet though and so I entered her easily.

It felt so good to be inside G again, to have her unclothed body writhe in ecstasy beneath me. She put her legs down and ordered me to straddle her. Her pussy tightened around me and I rode her gently. She reached for the vibrator on the bedside cabinet.

In this position my buttocks are spread wide, and G loves to fondle me down there. Tonight she pushed the vibrator a little way inside. The vibrations coursed through me, through my stiff hardness and into her. I was her human vibrator and this pleased her so much she came again, hard and fast.

By now she was exhausted, but she (and I) didn't want to end tonight without me cumming inside her. She moved back onto her front then drew her leg up so as to present herself to me.

Knowing she would be feeling tender having orgasmed twice I slowly re-entered. She leaned back so that I could play with her breasts. Her buttocks were also easily accessible, I love stroking her little hole. My penis grew and grew then throbbed hard as I reached my climax.

"Oh, oh yes." I sighed.

We lay holding each other. One very long orgasm for me, two and a half for her - a very enjoyable afternoon. Although G had to shower to clean out all those pent up love juices. Sorry G! Sorry neighbours! (Not that sorry tough...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.