Sunday, 20 May 2012

Time to admire

Every now and then we like to put aside time to turn up the heating and strip. Occasionally we take it in turns to get undressed and during such times just sit back and admire the other's body.

G gets a kick from teasing me. Sometimes she makes me stand naked so that she can watch me get erect by simply admiring her form. This picture shows one occasion on which I remained clothed, sat back and enjoyed the show. I could gaze at her all day long.

It takes effort to resist the urge to run my hands all over her, but when I (or she) finally allows it happen the prolonged anticipation makes the feel of her body all the more enjoyable.

Sinful Sunday

14 comments:

  1. Mmm very sexy photo, I can see why it takes effort to resist ;) Gorgeous!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I want this bedroom and if it could come with the beautiful lady laying on the bed too that would just be awesome.

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. God everything in this photo is beautiful;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great photo and the standing back and simply watching the other naked is something that sounds so erotic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only the photo, but the words too painted a very sexy image!
    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very exciting scenario! We should take time to do that a little more often.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks all. Our nudity provides us with many hours of viewing pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful post, picture and words...

    ~Mia~ xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the whole setting and the anticipatory words.
    Very sensual.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good day, Sir! To You and your wife! Lovely photo by the way. I found your site as I read thru a few online papers and glad I did. I love everything England and dream of one day roaming every castle there! Thank you for sharing and I hope you click over to my sites when you get a chance! I write erotic romance... *wicked wink* Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous photo. Model, pose, and setting are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything about this is so beautiful... Saskia xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful. Your body, the room, this shot.
    Mia x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another of your posts I seemed to have overlooked (so punish me!)
    Sumptuous, in every conceivable way xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.