Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Naked in nature

For me the feel of the sun and a soft soughing breeze on my naked skin is one of life's greatest pleasures. Living in London the only opportunity for nude sunbathing is either in your garden (not overlooked, haven't yet worked out if ours is completely private) or a couple of adult spas.

We've just returned from a sunny destination in Europe where sunbathing naked is perfectly acceptable. Unlike the London spas where sunbathing and sex go hand in hand, nudist beaches attract those happy to go back to nature with only, perhaps, the occasional proposition.

Any chance I have for stripping off in the great outdoors I leap at. If anyone happens to own a private piece of land and wouldn't mind a nature-loving sunbather, do let me know!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.