Friday, 4 January 2013

New Year sub

G and I had been apart for several days. We were to meet again in a hotel on New Year's Eve. Before leaving G had bought me some new boxer shorts with instructions to wear them on the day. She had also told me to pack some toys: a butt plug, anal beads, cock strap and leash.

It was a rainy day. Heavy, tropical downpours thrummed on the hotel room windows through which I could see the flooded Thames creeping up to the walls. I slipped into my tight lycra swimming shorts and went down to the hotel spa. Lounging in the Jacuzzi I watched as G entered. 

She was wearing a black bikini. Her large breasts barely contained by the top, her lovely bum squeezed into the tiny briefs. We kissed then caught up on what each of us had been up to since we were last together.

Back in the room I showered then put on the boxers she had bought me. She stroked my package and let me know her approval. I dressed and we went downstairs and got drunk at an open bar for a couple of hours. For too long we were stuck talking with a very dull couple. Once they were gone G asked me what we should do now.

"I want you to fuck me in the arse." I replied.

She giggled, then led me upstairs. I followed her tight, wiggly bum, now sheathed in a tight, low-cut dress, to the room where I stripped, put on my cock strap and attached the chain leash. I walked to the bed where she was reclining and handed her the leash.

G knelt then used the leash to make me walk around the bed. I was made to turn so that she could caress my naked butt. She took great pleasure in fondling my cock and balls, making me erect and filling the cock strap.

Having prepared myself earlier, G pulled me onto the bed. She made me turn my back to her and bend down with my chest on the bed, my arse in the air. I felt the cold ooze of lube on my hole. She smeared it around and slipped a finger inside.

I next felt the tip of the anal beads being inserted. Slowly, bead by bead, she pushed them in.

"Wow, they're all going in." She exclaimed, pleased with herself.

It felt wonderful, giving myself to her so completely. The beads also felt great, touching all sorts of sensitive areas. It was immensely pleasurable. She patted me on my butt.

"Good boy."

She pulled up her dress then slipped off her knickers. Her pussy was shaved but for a tiny patch of fuzz. She took hold of the leash and pulled me around and then made me straddle her in the 69 position.

"Lick." She said.

I started by kissing along the inside of her thighs, then replacing the kisses with long, slow licks. I kissed her spread lips, kissed the soft velvety skin beneath. Her clitoris presented itself and I met it with the tip of my tongue. Her mouth sought out my cock and, as I began licking her pussy she groaned and intensified her sucking.

My tongue penetrated her then my fingers. G was writhing with pleasure, as she licked my cock and balls, she fondled the end of the beads still buried deep inside me. I heard her squeal as I brought her to orgasm, her thick juices coating my fingers.

She ordered me back to the kneeling position whilst she recovered. After a couple of minutes she came over and spanked me hard for not cumming. She then took hold of the beads and slowly pulled them out. She wasn't finished with my arse, though. I felt the soft rubber of the large butt plug. 

G pushed hard, but this thing was huge. I arched my back even more and used my hands to spread my butt as much as possible. She pushed and pushed and almost got it all in but I could take no more. I pleaded with her to stop and at last she relented.

"We'll have to save that for another day." She said, before spanking me again for letting her down.

My cock was tugged by the leash and I obediently stood and turned around. G lovingly unclasped the leash and removed the cock strap. Again she lay on her back, but this time I was ordered to fuck her.

I was allowed to caress her bum, her tits and pussy as we fucked in various positions. Midnight was five minutes away. She couldn't keep her hands off my butt.

"God I love your tits." I uttered.

She moaned, she whispered filthy things about my cock. I grew harder and harder, doubling her enjoyment.

Five

Four

Three

Two

One

I saw in 2013 with a hot, consuming orgasm, my considerable load of cum causing my cock to throb, making G orgasm again. Fireworks flashed and banged outside, we echoed them with cries of sheer joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.