Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Flirty colleague

I was recently asked by a flirtatious colleague of mine what I do with myself when I'm standing naked in front of G. She was a little drunk when she asked this question, and so was I, which is probably why I gave an honest answer.

"I mean, what, do you just stand there?" She asked.
"Huh? Well, yeah..."
"But don't you ever just grab it, I mean men can't help but grab it?"
"It? Oh, yeah, well, you know, maybe a bit of a fondle. Depends on my mood."
"Mood?"
"Yeah. If I'm feeling a bit slutty then I'll hold myself, maybe caress my arse, you know."
"Uh huh."
"Yep. Drink?"

This colleague recently moved on to another company. She was a little older than myself and, if G had agreed to it, I would happily have got naked for her so she could see what I did with myself. I have her email...maybe I should have a chat with G...

2 comments:

  1. Haha, this is delightful. A lovely little insight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I really must blog more about such things

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.