Saturday, 27 April 2013

Post-sex perfection

Sex is great. We all know that. But something special happens immediately afterwards...

Not wanting to jump out of bed and clean up, G lies stretched out (take that as you will) on her side, the leg on top slightly bent. She keeps my cum inside her for as long as possible. I kneel, often exhausted, at her feet and take in the sensual pose of this beautiful naked creature. Her breasts rise and fall as she gulps in breath, her nipples hard. 

The way in which she lies pushes her soft, creamy arse out. Her long, long legs completing this sexy repose. My hands stroke her lovingly and, even though the orgasm was sublime, I find myself wanting her again, and again, and again.

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, I love the sexiness of this, the wanting. I often find myself post-sex-haze wanting the feel of him again on my sensitive skin, slowly easing into my exhausted but incredibly responsive body, and the climb back up to orgasm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are brief but wonderful moments

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.