Wednesday, 5 June 2013

The Chase - Erotic comic

Something new for the Love and Lust in London blog...an Erotic comic. This particular story is on the theme of 'party', in three interpretations of the word - an enjoyable event, a collection of people and being a participant. Why this theme? You'll have to read to the end to find out!





Many congratulations to Rebel on the first year anniversary of Wicked Wednesday, which this week is based around the theme of 'Party'. To see who else is joining in see here:

Wicked Wednesday... be inspired & share...

8 comments:

  1. Oh my ... now that's a chase I'd love to be a part of! I can see that's going to be added to my fantasy world :)

    xx Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dee! This story came to me in a rather dull meeting, as I was looking across to another meeting room

      O x

      Delete
  2. That definitely is a chase I would love to be in! Great comic.

    And thanks so much for the congratulations. I am very proud of the first year. Thanks for joining in :)

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, brilliant!! This is a party I'd definitely like to be a party to :)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kazi, it would be most enjoyable

      O x

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.