Thursday, 17 October 2013

Ticket to write

I seem to be posting more erotic fiction and less erotic real life on this blog. Much as I'd like this situation reversed I'm not one for frantically scurrying from one munch to the next. Taking a slow approach means slow developments. 

With the added focus on erotica I've decided to attend next year's Eroticon, the event for erotic writers. I enjoy erotic writing, and G and I have both benefited from what it inspires in our real lives. But I am conscious that there is a wealth of talent out there that can help me develop my writing technique. Plus, they may have some new ideas on how to describe a pussy.

If you, too, are attending then it would be great to hear from you. Until then I'm going to a regular at the delightful Camden Crunch (maybe see you there, too).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.