Saturday, 14 December 2013

Kinky camaraderie

Last New Year we were in a hotel room. G had me on a cock leash and was putting a massive butt plug in me. We fucked, made love, fucked again and both came on the stroke of midnight, the spectacular London fireworks on TV no match for the show we had created. 

This New Year we will be at our vanilla friends' house. These are the best friends we could hope for and we all have such a great time together. I do wish, however, we had friends with whom we could enjoy the sort of kinky activities of last year, lots of BDSM, CFNM or CMNF with the same easy camaraderie.

4 comments:

  1. I understand completely. Today we are going to a holiday party with my coworkers, where I am completely the opposite of kinky, and I wish we'd rather hang out with kinky friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, so much better when it's kink infused! Everything is better with kink!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.