Wednesday, 5 February 2014

LoveLustLondon does Eroticon

In March I have the privilege of attending Eroticon, the UK's only conference for sex bloggers and erotica writers. The organiser has had the brilliant idea of asking attendees to put together a Meet & Greet post, so here's mine:

What’s your name?

If we meet on person I will gladly tell you

What are you most looking forward to about Eroticon 2014?

Filling this empty vessel. Meeting writers for whom I have great respect. Getting better acquainted with those I've only just started to get to know.

What are you most nervous of about Eroticon 2014?

Relying on the M4 to get me there on time. Relying on my alarm to ensure I get to the airport on time on Sunday.

What do you hope to get from Eroticon 2014?

This blog has become ever more focused on my creative erotic writing and I've come to realise I have much to learn about this art. I'm hoping to soak in the expertise of speakers, and the ideas of others, to take my writing to the next level.

What is your bad erotica writer’s pen name?

Using my real name, it's Woowoo Zoneout, according to the chart below. I think I once got very drunk on Woowoo Zoneouts and ended up half naked in a Kiev hospital.

9 comments:

  1. Woowoo Zoneout? That is a pretty epic name!

    I look forward to seeing you in Bristol... it is going to be a very fab weekend

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait, plus I seem to recall that I still owe you both drinks...

      O x

      Delete
    2. You can substitute them with your bare bottom (see my meet and greet for an explanation)

      Mollyxxx

      Delete
  2. You have an excellent bad erotica name. Look forward to meeting you there.

    Ava

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, it'll be lovely to see you again, Woowoo! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading this post, one remembers having a drink in London with you last year, during which you mentioned that you regretted not going to Eroticon.

    Excellent news to see you're making it this time around! Let's have another drink.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.