Sunday, 29 June 2014

Standard sex

The Londoners amongst you may have noticed this blog being featured in the Evening Standard magazine (http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/esmagazine/sex-on-file-meet-the-londoners-steaming-up-the-blogosphere-with-their-bedroom-diaries-9562394.html).

This was a slightly risky thing to do for me, but I'm pleased with how the journalist wrote the piece (although I would have chosen a different erotica extract). It's always good to see different attitudes towards sex being addressed positively and with no judgement. I hope you enjoyed it.

2 comments:

  1. I liked the piece they chose from your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I enjoyed yours too. Strange seeing my writing in print - hoping it's something I'll get used to!

      O

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.