I'm not quite bold enough to carry a range of sex toys in my hand luggage when travelling abroad. A cock leash is about as daring as I get, anything bigger, harder and vibrator-ier would make me too embarrassed as the security officer scanned the x-ray machine. Not great for someone who is becoming increasingly dominant.
In desperate circumstances I have therefore discovered that hotel rooms can be a good source of kink tools (in the same vein, Argos sells a large range of seemingly innocent but thoroughly naughty items as per my earlier post). Here, hopefully, is some inspiration for your next trip:
1. Bath robe. These always come with soft belts, perfect for tying up your partner or using as a leash.
2. Shampoo bottle. Empty, rinse then fill with warm water for a makeshift douche - perfect for anal preparations.
3. Shoe horn and/or shoe brush. Does your lady/man deserve a paddling? Take a look in the cupboard and make use of these spankingly useful items.
4. Comb. Not quite as good as a pinwheel, but gives a similar sensation on breasts, nipples and buttocks.
5. Ironing board. Using those handy bath robe belts an ironing board can become a (somewhat cumbersome) spreader bar.
6. Bible. Perfect if you're into priest/nun role play. Bible-beaten bottoms? Amen to that.
7. Disposable tooth brush. Apply gently to clitoral area. Repeat. Add a dab of toothpaste for a tingly feeling (warning: may be too tingly for some).
8. Cupboard rail. Again using those robe belts, use the rail to restrain your slave. Close the door on them when you're done, if you're into that sort of thing, you wonderfully filthy person.
Any other ideas?