Thursday, 19 February 2015

Review: Natural Power for Men

I wasn't sure about reviewing a pill that enhances performance. But that little voice in my head that forces me to try anything once won out again. So...

The packet made me wary. There were a few spelling mistakes; not something to instil confidence in a product designed to change the way your body behaves.

Natural Power for Men has the following selling points:

- Effects can last for days.
- Helps increase endurance in the bedroom.
- Increased libido
- Higher interest and enjoyment of intimacy.

So already you may see a challenge...I already have a high libido and enjoyment of intimacy. But maybe this can take it to another level? If ever there was a time to lock up your daughters, this was it.

I popped the pill and gave it the full 60 minutes for it to take effect. Hollywood and TV led me to expect an unwavering erection, but the reality was that I still needed stimulation. I wanted this to be a true test for how long I could last and so G stepped up and treated me to a blow job.

It felt different. Good different. My cock and balls were much more sensitive to her touch and oral attentions. Job done, though it wasn't a particularly prolonged session. I tried to get hard again and, only ten minutes later, succeeded. I was good to go again. Impressive.

A few days later and time to give it a second go. I had sex for over an hour. Hard thrusting, fast action sex. My partner came before I did. My legs gave up before my cock was done. After a break I, still hard, resumed. After an epic sex session I at last reached orgasm.

So yes, I would say that Natural Power for Men works. Side effects? I had a bad headache after both occasions, but then I didn't follow the advice to drink lots and lots of water (I only drank lots).

It helps to think that Natural Power for Men only has natural ingredients (but then arsenic is natural; not all that comes straight from nature is benign). Overall, a positive experience. You can find all you need here: http://www.naturalpowerformen.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.