Saturday, 7 February 2015

Special place

I met a lovely girl the other night who was keen on being dominated. We had spent hours connecting over drinks, finding out that we thought the same about the world and finally deciding to take things further.

She hadn't ever been spanked before and so, after getting her to slowly strip for me, I bent her over the bed, tied her hands behind her back and set about her expectant bum. I, of course, started gently before increasing the strength and speed of my strokes, checking that she was happy. She was, very,

After playing with her for a while I started removing a piece of clothing between sessions, depending on whether or not she had pleased me. Finally I was down to my boxers and there was this magnificent hunger in her eyes.

"Go ahead, I'll let you take them off me."

My god, I have never been unwrapped like such a precious present before. I allowed her to take her time, to very, very slowly reveal me inch by inch, kissing my newly bared flesh as she went. She licked her lips as my underwear slid past my buttocks and uncovered my cock.

I told her to stand and get on the bed. She gave me a hurt look as I denied her desire to take me in her mouth.

That opportunity came along again later in the night. By now we had played for many hours and she had cum for me twice. It was time for her main reward and so I let her know she could have me however she wanted (I'm beginning to discover that my style of Domming can be a bit switchy when it comes to rewards).

She immediately clamped her mouth on my hard cock, her tongue busying itself on my tip. My entire length disappeared into her drooling maw and then, taking me by surprise, she sought out my anus with her finger. Fan-fucking-tastic.

Earlier in the evening, once we realised we were getting on so well, we had been very candid with each other about what turned us on. And that spot, that intimate little place, was my 'Go' button, my guaranteed penis extender, my very happy place.

While my hand played with her soaking wet pussy she continued to lick, suck and probe. I allowed her one last reward and she chose to take my cum on her tits. With her finger there my reward, readers, was indeed copious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.