Saturday, 14 March 2015

Pineapple juice

Having heard the rumours, been directly told about it and researched several articles (including, surprisingly, in Psychology Today) I concluded some time ago that it may actually be true that pineapple juice does make semen taste a little better (or less bad). With that in mind I've always kept the fridge stocked with the stuff.

But the obsessive in me wants a conclusive test. Or, in other words, I want an excuse to receive several blowjobs. However, if I were to try different foods and drinks at different times and ask G to compare flavours, I couldn't be certain that other factors might be skewing the results.

What may work is asking a few men to each try a different diet over the same period. On the same day they could each be sampled by the same person to compare and contrast. Finding someone willing to drink that much cum would prove difficult so this test is doomed to remain in a state of hypothesis.


In the meantime, I'll keep enjoying drinking that delicious pineapple juice and, hopefully, passing on the benefits.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.