Sunday, 26 July 2015

Getting roped in

Several months ago I wrote about my first forays into rope bondage (Tying her to perfection). I feel now as if I've dipped a toe into the rabbit hole of this particular art.

I now feel somewhat proficient at the few ties I've learned. I'm therefore starting to discover more ties and different techniques. I'm taking into consideration ties which, when I'm ready, can be used as part of suspension bondage.

In October we're travelling to Japan, where kinbaku (a form of rope bondage) originated. I've started taking a look at whether it's possible to meet up with any rope practitioners. In the meantime, I've some dates coming up with whom I hope to further hone my technique.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the loveliness! If only we were even within traveling distance - I would love to practice rope. It's one of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to persuade G to be my rope bunny. Practising on a chair just isn't as enjoyable!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.