Sunday, 12 July 2015

Giving up control

I have been living the life of a Dom for what feels like quite some time now. Over time I have discovered just how much of an art it is. It involves some expertise in psychology, anatomy, social skills and even fashion. Then there's further studies such as rope bondage - an intricate art by itself and one which I'm learning ever more about.

Though I would not consider myself a master Master (nor would I ever as I expect that the learning will never stop) I seem to have gone a long way down the road of being a Dom. Why, then, does that tiny little sub side of me refuse to go away?

My sub days, I thought, were long behind me. As I grew older I expected to become pure Dom. Some days, though, I meet people with whom I could, just about, imagine giving over control to. 

To not have to think, to be told what to do, to contribute only my body to the enjoyment of the evening, these are the things I very occasionally miss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.