Thursday, 1 October 2015

Review: LELO Loki

The LELO Loki comes in a sleek and sophisticated black box. The toy's slightly curved blue and white form peeks through a plastic window. Also inside the box is a silky bag in which to store the toy. So far, so worth the price tag.

The toy itself has a satisfying weight to it and the blue silicone (it also comes in black) so pleasingly smooth. At the plastic end four buttons; + to switch on and increase power, - to decrease power and switch off and ^ and v to scroll through the various settings. These buttons light up when you press them, but I'd have preferred the lights stayed on whenever the vibe was going as the buttons can be hard too see once the toy is in (especially when certain bits are dangling in the way). A remote control would be great.

There's no mistaking when it's in as it feels pretty big. But the gentle curve is designed to hit that 'A' spot. And I tried. And tried. And tried. I tried all the settings at all different speeds. I tried all angles; reclined, legs high up, on my knees, standing up.

The aesthetically pleasing Lelo Loki

I tried the constant setting at various speeds, the setting which pulses rapidly on and off, the setting that randomly runs through each other setting. This is a powerful toy. Perhaps the best thing is that it's waterproof and it was certainly fun to try it out in the bath.

There was a bit of a tingle. The flared base felt good against my perineum. After three attempts and over two hours of trying, no orgasm. So frustrating. I really wanted this to work as male sex toys are, on the whole, pathetic and LELO have such an excellent reputation. 

One positive is that it made other parts more sensitive. But the search for a decent sex toy for men goes on. In the meantime I'll keep trying the Loki. I REALLY want it to work (and will report back here should that happy event happen). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.