Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Frustration, anticipation

A night out with friends, restaurant and then a bar. I go down to the bedroom to see why G is taking so long. Standing in the doorway I watch as she picks up a black dress from the bed. She's wearing a black bra and g-string. I watch and lust over her curves.

She pulls the dress over her head and stretches it over her breasts and hips. She knows I'm watching and yet she continues her preparations unabashed. Turning to put on her makeup I admire her pert rear, tight fabric showing the exact same shape as its recent naked form.

We are already late. My punctual side is battling with my lustful side. I want to go up to her, wrench the dress away and satisfy myself on her breasts, buttocks and pussy. She knows this and yet she continues still.

Ready at last, she turns and smiles beguilingly as she walks past me. I satisfy myself with a swat to her butt as she saunters by and with the knowledge that she will return home with me tonight, remove her clothes and devote her nakedness to me.

The bar serves as a wonderful prelude. My hands fondle and caress unseen under the table. I proudly walk her through the crowd and spirit her away at the end of the night. I open our door. She walks through and turns to face me, mine at last.

2 comments:

  1. Waiting is hard for me, but so worth the stretched out anticipated moments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it prolongs the enjoyment and adds an extra sexiness to the evening

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.